Saturday, May 10, 2008

NANNY

I have been a professional nanny for the past fifteen plus years and I was a pre school teacher for the five years prior. I truly love taking care of children and each phase of life is truly fasinating to watch through each childs eyes. Every child gives me the unique opportunity to see life the way someone else does. So each child must be parented in a unique way, what works for one may not always work for another. I strive to do the best for each individual child while maintaining a close family unit. I am willing to continue working as a nanny but cannot sign any long term contracts at this time. I am currently fund raising to volunteer in an Ethiopian orphange for six months and do not know when all the funds will come in so I do not want to make any commitments I cannot keep. I am doing short term work as well as night nanny work and parent consultations.

No comments: