Saturday, May 10, 2008

A BIT ABOUT ME

No you did not read wrong, it does say Pary Moppins, ever since I was a little girl that is what I called Mary Poppins. As an adult I have been compared to her, super nanny and the baby whisperer. My name is Kimberly Holst and working with children is a calling for me. It is what I am passionate about and that is why I do what I do, to help each child I come in contact with be the best them they can be. I look forward to meeting with you and your family and helping out as a nanny, night nanny or parent consultant. I am blessed to have been entrusted with the care of many children over the years and am proud of each and every one of them to this day. Wearing the titles of professional nanny, night nanny and parent consultant are privileges I do not take lightly, it is truly an honor for me to be trusted with each child I work with.

No comments: