Saturday, May 10, 2008

NIGHT NANNY

How many days has it been since you have slept through the night? I am here to offer you a full nights sleep so you can be the mommy you have always dreamed you would be during the day. You will wake up refreshed ready to start a new day with a baby who has had loving care provided all night. My goal it to work myself out of a job and have your baby sleeping through the night by three - four months old. I will feed, diaper and care for your baby all night long while training him/her to sleep on his/her own.I will also help you map out a day time schedule that will allow the night schedule to fall into place. I have worked with single babies as well as twins. I have worked with babies with acid reflux and colic. So if you are looking for a good nights sleep contact me.
A night nanny usually works from 10pm - 6am at least three nights a week but five is best. I usually recommend Sunday - Thursday so the weekend can be family time.

No comments: